Does the water level seem too low?
- The water level on this washer should seem low because this is a low water usage washer.
- The water level will not be as visible as it was in your standard, deep fill washer.
- The amount of water varies by cycle and load size to give you the best fabric care for each load.
- This washer/dryer fills from the bottom, but has a spray at the top. It may be difficult to see the water during fill.
- Always use HE High Efficiency detergent in this washer.
Washers that have low water usage, when used in combination with HE detergent, do not sacrifice cleaning performance.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.